Monday, December 5, 2011

The Richest Men

We might know the meaning of Baron Acton's words: "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great man are always bad man." So by common sense we should start looking for the top of the mountain! If the Freemasons were the illuminati they should have power! but wait a minute... the Roman Catholic church has a lot of power!!! maybe they are the illuminati! right?? we are going to dig into religion too, but not today, today we are looking at the richest men in the world!! because you know, money is power.


So we dive into Forbes, why Forbes? well:


Forbes wiki:
Forbes is an American publishing and media company. The magazine is well-known for its lists, including its lists of the richest Americans (the Forbes 400) and its list of billionaires. The motto of Forbes magazine is "The Capitalist Tool." (Capitalism, hmm... I've heard that word before.)Its editor-in-chief is Steve Forbes.


Now remember that word if you've never heard of it before "Capitalism". Ok what does Forbes say about the billionaires of the world? Here is the list:



Woooa!!! Here it is!!!! the biggest illuminati!!!! in the number one place at the age of 71 with 74 Billion dollars we have !!!!!


1.- Carlos Slim Helu and Family


Ok wait... but, if I were the really really extremely bad illuminati leader... would I be showing my face on an International Magazine so that people could easily identify me? well I might try to deceive you and hide myself in front of your nose so you can say, "No way, he can't be!" that is one option... but ok, let's keep moving on the list.




2. Bill Gates


Watch out all of you Windows users!!! "He is watching!!", every single keystroke, every email and every webpage you visit is being observed... OK let's not get paranoid here!! please... Bill Gates is not the richest man in the world, he has power but not absolute power, so he is not absolutely corrupted... right?... We are looking at the tip of the mountain, and this guy for sure is not at the top. You can continue the list here. 


I can tell you, that if I were the richest man in the world, I would hide from everyone! so no one could see how much I have... if I have money, I might be pretty smart and read every day because I have time... so I would know that if I show the people all my wealth the people might get a little jealous and mad at me... because of how much I have made... and I don't share... I'm not... willing to share! BUT I'M NOT THE ILLUMINATI!!!  so I share and I share and I share!! everything I have, and for this moment is just the information that I've found.


What can we learn from the Forbes list? we can deduce that none of the people that is listed there is the Big Daddy. They don't have illuminati face that's all ha! were can we look then? 


The most Powerful men in the world maybe? let's take a look at them:

















No comments:

Post a Comment